Monday, April 05, 2010

DRESSES!

I think I have a shopping problem and the problem is dresses, dresses, dresses.  I love dresses, I can't help but buy dresses, often and in plural.  Though, on my list of dresses needed for the wedding, I need no more.  I have to stop.  I like to buy shoes too, but dresses more.  Dresses make me feel so pretty and feminine, or hot and saucy, or fancy and schmancy.

Wedding Dress...check.
Rehearsal Dinner Dress...check.
Dress I might want to change into before the wedding is over and all the old people have left/fancy dinner honeymoon dress...check.

Pictures....
Sorry fans, no picture of the wedding dress, Kris might see it.

You are more than welcome to go to the designer's website and try to guess which dress is mine...

My rehearsal dress has a back of all lace and has an exposed zipper down the back.


But, my "too many words" dress, is amazing, I LOVE IT.  So, Fancy and pretty.



(There might be something seriously wrong with me.)


Oh, and the wedding is 54 days away!!!!

1 comment:

Bill the Girl said...

I think summertime and sunshine our to blame for a girls dress yearning. I feel the same way, i can't wait to ditch the jeans and long sleeves! I absolutely adore the peach dress! I'm very excited to see this thing unfold!