Monday, May 03, 2010

Wedding Shower and Enagagement Photos

All of this happened this weekend.  Big weekend!  We had a couple's wedding shower thrown for us by friends of the family.  My sister was there taking photos so hopefully, I will have some to show later.  It was really nice, a lot of fun, and great to catch up with people.  I'll talk more about it when I get some photos to go along with it.

Engagement photos finally!  We went down to Norman to take some photos had a few hiccups and will go take more in a few week up in Chandler at my Mom's house.  But, the ones that my sister got are pretty awesome so far.  I'm on my way to work, so here are a few.








 Here's your teaser!  Her website is FrannieandCakePhotography.com

1 comment:

Bill the Girl said...

These are amazing! They look like something out of a glossy, big name magazine! Lovely!