Thursday, March 22, 2012

I think I have bed bugs.

My bites are worse....  Sigh.  I called a exterminator that uses heat to kill them, he didn't see any signs but to treat the whole house would be $1850.  Yikes!  We are in the process of buying a new house and no thanks, we'll need that money for the new house.  But, I definitely don't want to bring the bugs with us....  So, I'm having Terminix come check it out on Wednesday.  They use a freeze treatment, we'll see how much the estimate is.  There is a bug sniffing dog out of Norman, but the dog costs $250, I'm not sure I want to pay that either.  Until then, I'm going to get another mattress cover for the box springs, a steam cleaner, and hope for the best.  Maybe, I'll order some other things.  I'm incredibly stressed out about it and I have ugly red spotches all over my torso, side, and back.  I feel super unsexy.

No comments: