Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Dream




I really need to get on with my life and get out of the Barnes and Noble black hole.  Its safe, I like the people, and its a job with benefits even though the pay isn't the greatest.  I need to get on with my life.  A total stranger came up to me in the newsstand and asked me if I was the organizer, and I said yes.  He then asked what my major was, and I told him, and asked if I was out of school and I said yes.  I told him I wanted to be an art teacher and he encouraged me to do so.  Sometimes, I think I just need to be reminded of my dream.  And, that reminder can come from an old man at Barnes and Noble, he also told me to not get complacent.  So, here's to moving on.  I just actually have to do it, but going to Barnes and Noble is a good reminder.

Also, The Avett Brothers are playing in OKC again in September, yay!  You have to go this time BJ, it was awesome.

1 comment:

Bill the Girl said...

I'm dealing with the same issues. It's tough to leave comfort. My best decisions were the hardest, they were life altering but for the better. Good luck in your jump. You're one talented lady!

I WILL catch them this time!