Thursday, March 18, 2010

flowers in her hair

Twelve Oaks does have our date open so we snatched them up and our rehearsal dinner will be there.  It was really nice, and I'm glad that is one more thing out of the way.

This Saturday, I'm going to the Sand Plum for some final details and then my cake tasting to see what Monica has created.  After that in the afternoon, I am going to go shop for a hot pink wig for my bachlorette party.  The theme will be party wigs.  Most of my bridesmaids will be shopping for party wigs too.  It will be a lot of fun.

I thought about trying to make a flower for my hair, then I saw these by Twigs & Honey, and couldn't resist.  I ordered the Idanha in ivory for my hair.  No veil for me, I tried a veil on at the bridal shop and liked it, but I would only be wearing it down the isle, so I felt like it was a waste.  A flower I would wear all night, and its super cute.

1 comment:

Bill the Girl said...

The flower is beautiful and very fitting. I think a veil is a bit dated...but what do I know?

I got your invitations in the mail the other day. They are lovely! Simple and modern. Good choice. I can't wait to see the big day!